Beliefs and values
ECARDA Beliefs and values
- Human beings are born with a propensity to learn and to be aware of their learning. All people have a right to access learning opportunities that enable personal fulfilment appropriate to their ambitions, aptitudes and needs;
- Organisational improvement is enabled through the development of people at all levels within the organisation;
- We are committed to improving learning opportunities for all by offering high quality advice, services and training to educational and other public service settings;
- We regard our clients as partners. Contracts with clients are interpreted as partnership compacts, designed to deliver clearly defined, costed, shared and agreed outcomes;
- We are bound by an agreement to secure our own continued learning;
- We are bound by the quality standards of the Company and our work is quality assured by directors;
- The company has no affiliation with any political, religious or other interest group.
- We work with other companies who share our values.
Consultants working with ECARDA value:
- Our clients and those who work for us: recognising their ideas, knowledge, skills and expertise;
- Trust and honesty: keeping confidences and promises, honouring our contracts and not making excuses;
- Hard work, tenacity and the ability to deliver high quality outcomes even in challenging circumstances;
- Co-operation and teamwork: drawing on the strength of acknowledging our own weaknesses and seeking the help and advice of others;
- Old fashioned qualities such as punctuality, courtesy, civility and consideration for others;
- Other people's views and honest feedback;
- Intelligence, originality, creativity and flair;
- Opportunities to take on new challenges: extending our own understanding, knowledge and expertise.